Thursday, June 1, 2017

Young Love



I just discovered something adorable. They’re a young couple, not yet in their thirties, who dress alike in every photograph. Heck, maybe they coordinate when apart, too.

Jealous? Who, Me?
Polo shirt and khaki shorts day? Better wear complimentary pendants, too. Or maybe they change things up with baseball caps and concert T’s. Another day might be designated denim – jeans and long sleeved shirts.

Let's go with pinstriped dress shirts! Even their smiles match. I tell you, it’s so cute I can hardly stand it. The closest I come to doing this is the cat fur on my clothes.

What about you? Would you dress like your significant other?

-

8 comments:

  1. Eeek. Now, I hear that and think someone is compensating for something. Or trying too hard. (Of course, my family doesn't even dress my twin nephews alike, especially not in their birth announcement pics, so there's that.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. Thanks for weighing in! It's possible this couple is compensating for a very different side to their relationship now that you mention it.

      Delete
  2. HAHA....NO....NO WAY....NOT EVEN....haha....that is just too cute and I don't do too cute! I like to be my own person. I dress how I wish, I do my hair how I wish and I act how I wish. I DO NOT conform to how others wish to dress or wish to dress me! That said, let me repeat.....NO WAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like me. ~grin~ Right now I'm wearing a flowery blouse with the word 'rebel' in big white letters across the chest. Then there is my collection of Marilyn Manson shirts. Sometimes I wore the raunchiest to my day job, which I'm told may have been me wanting to get fired. My bosses thought that 'cute', oddly enough, and treated me like the company pet.

      Delete
  3. Once in a while we have the same color shirt, but mainly it is the cat fur on both of us that matches too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! High heels and a 36B are not for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Fortunately, these are both guys. ~grin~ Be well!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!